Delaware County Community College serves Chester County with six locations in the county (the College has three locations in Delaware County). Brandywine Campus is home to the College's Culinary Arts Program, Chester County Hospital hosts a nursing program and Downingtown, Exton, Pennocks Bridge and Phoenixville offer a variety of credit and non-credit courses and programs. The College also offers classes online.
In addition to class offerings, the College provides customized training and other special programs for businesses. Go to the Business Community page to learn more about ways the College partners with businesses.
- Brandywine Campus, Technical College High School, 443-455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335, 610-723-1100
- Chester County Hospital, Rhoads Educational Building, 701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA 19380, 610-431-5274
- Downingtown Campus, 100 Bond Drive, Downingtown,PA 19335, 484-237-6200
- Exton Center, 906 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA 19341, 610-450-6500
- Pennocks Bridge Campus, Technical College High School, 280 Pennocks Bridge Rd., West Grove, PA 19390-9456, 610-869-5100
- Phoenixville Campus, Technical College High School, 1580 Charlestown Rd., Phoenixville, PA 19460, 610-723-1104
Click here for a detailed list of Chester County Contacts.